Friday, April 15, 2011

Balloon lights

I just ordered a box of these balloon lights from save-on-crafts for my daughters 3rd birthday party. She, like any other kid, is obsessed with balloons. Obsessed!
Maybe its because I always keep a small helium tank at home so whenever we get bored we inflate a few balloons to keep us entertained for a day or two.
I'm thinking these balloon lights will be the highlight of her day. Her party theme is balloons and you can bet there will be too many balloons everywhere.



I think I'm more excited than she is.

2 comments:

1-2punch said...

absolutely bomb

Jessie said...

Darling idea! My little boy loves when we drive by car dealerships because they usually have balloons tied to all the cars and HE LOVES IT!

I love your blog, by the way. It's alway a go to for all my party inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails