Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am thankful

There are a lot of things to be thankful about. Behind the most important things {like family, friends, faith, food}... there is a creative outlet that keeps me sane from being at home all day with two young kids. So today I am grateful for creativity and mediums such as paper and felt {my favorites}, as well as those who inspire.

So today and today only (24 hour period, starting at 4pm Sunday Hawaiian Time, that is- haha!) I'm offering 50% off anything in the shop to anyone who is reading this right now. I know, there isn't much in there right now, but you could always throw in some wrapped chocolates on your Thanksgiving table. All you need to do is use the code: thanks50 in checkout.

THANK YOU!!!!


Thanksgiving printable mini chocolate bar/candy wrappers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails