Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Goldfish Party: Part II

 

I can't believe the day has arrived. 
My little girl turns two tomorrow.
The party will be on the weekend so we're just 
about finished with all prep work. 





photo by Melia


Favors


The party favors include "Kailani's Magical Birthday Bubbles", 
a fortune teller fish toy, 
and some Swedish fish candy.



Napkin holders
which include photos of the birthday girl and goldfish


Birthday Banner


Water bottle labels
while preparing the labels I found some great
waterproof/tear resistant paper online
(if you find a cheaper source, let me know- I was in a hurry to buy so I didn't take the time to find a better price)
because here in Hawaii everything collects condensation when
 you leave it outside for more than 1 minute.
 The bubble labels are made of the same paper as well.


and Fish bowls ready for fish crackers!


More pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

Marci Wittwer Butterfield said...

She! I love everything. I just wish I had a reason to have a fish party so I could use all your stuff and amazing ideas.
Hope you're enjoying your new little one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails