Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Goldfish party ideas

My daughter turns 2 next month and since I'll be having a baby the end of this month I decided it was time to get the wheels turning and start up on everything. My plan is to have at least all the designs and ideas finished before the baby arrives. That way all I have to do is put it together and do some last minute buys in the end of July. 

The theme for her party is none other than her favorite snack.... GOLDFISH! (crackers, that is). So the colors are goldfish orange and aqua blue.

Here are just some ideas and inspiration I have floating around: 




These cupcake liners alone have plenty of inspiration
(I got the orange ones)Hot Polka Dot Baking Cups

Mermaid_Food 

goldfish-blue-seafoam-dip

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails