Friday, January 15, 2010

Valentines Day/Chinese New Year Craft


As part of my 2010 New Years Happy List and play time with my daughter, the both of us are spending time together making one craft a week. So far it consists of me trying to get a finished product while keeping her from not making too big of a mess around the house. But at least we have fun doing it. Last week when we made noise makers for New Years Eve she scattered the beans all over the house. I am still finding dried kidney beans every time I sweep the floor.

This week we started decorating the house for Chinese New Year/Valentines Day. Coincidentally they fall on the same day this year, Feb 14, so we combined them for decorating.

We made these Chinese lanterns and I sewed together a strand of paper hearts.
Viola`!
Our house is looking festive again.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails